Carolina Runner has developed a unique content sponsorship opportunity for professional firms (medical, therapeutic, chiropractic, fitness training) to reach the WNC running community with rich, strategic content. This opportunity represents an unparalleled method of positioning your professional firm and its expertise to runners who seek content and solutions relating to the prevention and treatment of running-related conditions and ailments.
Articles represent a strong opportunity to position your firm.
- Present your firm’s expertise on specific topics relevant to runners. Using a problem/solution approach your content will be beneficial to runners as they seek to avoid, prevent or treat running-related ailments.
- By doing so, you’re able to effectively position your firm more comprehensively and effectively than you can with traditional advertising or with race/event sponsorships.
- Articles may be up to 1,000 words (roughly 2 pages). You may include multiple images in the article to help illustrate the points made. You may include links and a photo of the author. We will format the content into a blog posting and publish it, attributing your firm and the person on your staff who authors the article.
- We will create a new ‘articles’ section at Carolina Runner and your content will remain on Carolina Runner permanently.
- A visual advertisement will appear on every page at Carolina Runner Asheville during the term of your sponsorship. The size of the ad will be dictated by the sponsorship level to which you commit.
- The visual ad, when clicked, will take the reader to a landing page at Carolina Runner for your firm. The landing page will feature a summary of your firm’s expertise and a link to your website. It will also include links to the articles your firm has contributed.
For more information, contact Dennis Duffy.